How does the accreditation process work?
SafeLives will support services to reach accreditation via:
- SafeLives accredited training for service managers - the first course of its kind in the UK, developed by experts in the field. This course will teach you how to run a good quality service and how to meet the Leading Lights key criteria.
- The provision of free, practical resources that support service development for meeting the Leading Lights standards.
- A free, self assessment toolkit that allows service managers to lead their own service towards accreditation.
- An independent assessment visit from SafeLives and an externally accredited assessment process, leading to a 3 year accreditation.
- You can also expect to receive on-going support after accreditation has been achieved.
Find out more
To apply or find out more, please contact email@example.com.