Our impact: Getting it right first time
We can only end domestic abuse if we know what works.
- Listening to the voices of survivors and their children
- Gathering and analysing evidence
- Supporting and advocating for frontline professionals
The national response to domestic abuse must seek:
- To provide the right resources in the right places to make people feel safe, sooner
- To respond to the whole family
- To stop asking 'why doesn't she leave?' and start asking 'why doesn't he stop?'
Our latest annual impact report focuses on these ambitions, and what we have done to make them a reality – to end domestic abuse, for good.
We can't do any of this alone. Our impact is only made possible due to the determination and expertise of the survivors, services, funders, partners and policymakers we work alongside every day. We thank every single person and organisation who has made progress possible and who believes that one day we will be free from domestic abuse and its devastating impact.